Thursday, December 10, 2020

A Litte Update

Hello folks!

I wanted to share a little update with you. I am still working on projects and have a few radios in for repair. Most of it came to a halt as my beloved Tektronix 465 scope is on the fritz. I had to change focus to repairing the scope (5V power rail had a short) and waiting for parts. I also picked up another NanoVNA to have some fun with. This VNA will be used with custom firmware and see if we can make some interesting projects out of it. Also got to experiment with a SDRplay RSP1A. You will see a review soon.


 

I have a couple shortwave receivers here to repair and an Icom transceiver. I will try to share some updates as time permits over the holidays.

Speaking of the holidays; our radio club held the annual Christmas party tonight. It was a bit different than previous years due to Rona and was hosted over a virtual video conference. It was fun nonetheless.

Happy Holidays and I will see you soon. Let's hope for more 100+ SFI days to enjoy DX'ing!


73,

JJ W9JES

No comments:

Post a Comment